New mothers need just as much comfort and support as their newborn baby.
Anewmum Comfort Mist – Perineal Spray provides instant relief for the discomfort after giving birth vaginally. The pain and discomfort, can be attributed to the bruising, swelling and tearing caused from having a baby.
- Mist the sensitive (perineum) areas when you experience discomfort – (DO NOT SPRAY ON OPEN WOUND).
- For external use only.
- Use the mist as often as is needed – ideally after each urination and flush with peri bottle clean water in the first instance, then use your Comfort Mist.
- For that extra cooling effect, pop your Comfort Mist in the fridge 10 mins before use.
- Can be used from birth onwards.
Ingredients – Our ingredients have antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- Fractionated coconut oil
- Safflower seed oil
- White tea (Camelia sinensis)
- Salicylic acid
- Lavender oil
- Linalool, limonene, 1-octen-3-yl acetate, geraniol and coumarin in lavender oil
For every Comfort Mist – Perineal Spray purchased, anewmum will be making a donation to our charity partner Plan International
If for any reason you experience discomfort after misting the desired area, flush the area immediately with clean water and discontinue to use.
DID YOU KNOW?
Anewmum ‘Comfort Mist’ was tested for its wound healing properties in isolated human dermal and epithelial cells (HDFa and VK2/E6E7 cell lines) by Shannon Applied Biotechnology Centre in their laboratory at Munster Technological University. The Comfort Mist was created to specifically aid the recovery process after giving birth vaginally.
When compared to non-treated dermal skin cells, anewmum Comfort Mist resulted in a greater reduction in scratch wound area after 24 hrs.
When compared to non-treated vaginal epithelial mucosa cells, anewmum Comfort Mist resulted in a greater decrease in scratch wound area at 2 hrs, 4 hrs, and 6 hrs