For each Comfort Mist sold, we will be making a donation to Plan International.
Post-birth you may experience discomfort due to bruising, swelling & tearing of the vulva and perineum. Mist the sensitive areas with our unique and tested formulation.
The natural ingredients in our formula promote the healing, cooling and soothing needs of a new mother.
To promote personal hygiene and self care to a new mum who needs just as much comfort and support as her newborn.
- Mist the sensitive areas when experiencing discomfort:
- For vaginal births mist the perineum area.
- For C-Sections mist the sutured area (DO NOT SPRAY ON OPEN WOUND).
- Can be used from birth onwards.
- Re-apply as often as is needed.
- For extra cooling keep mist in the fridge.
- For external use only
If you experience discomfort after misting, flush the area with clean water and discontinue to use.
Fractionated coconut oil, Safflower seed oil, White tea (Camelia sinensis), Salicylic acid, Lavender oil, Linalool, limonene, 1-octen-3-yl acetate, geraniol and coumarin in lavender oil
Made in Ireland for PPR Healthcare Ltd. QUESTUM Acceleration Centre, Ballingarrane Science & Technology Park, Clonmel Co. Tipperary, E91 V329, Ireland. Tel: +353 894961938